The newly remodeled Battery Street Stage in downtown San Francisco is purpose-built for video and live stream production.
The stage offers multiple shooting environments including a white cove corner at one end and a full body green screen stage at the other. Twelve black duvetyne curtains can be positioned to create a complete black box or divide the space into separate areas.
The space rents out with the producer’s room, adjacent makeup room, lobby and kitchenette as well as a fully equipped live stream control room that can be added to any booking. The new HVAC system – now with virus-killing UV-C Light filtration – makes it one of the coolest, safest and whisper-quiet spots to host production in the city.
- Green Screen and White Cove can come pre-lit
- Optional and inexpensive lighting and grip packages
- Available dry or with gear and crew on a half-day, 8 or 10-hour day
- Streaming package includes audio and video mixer and 3 remote controlled PTZ cameras
- Staffed with our crew or ready for yours
- Rental rate includes lobby, kitchenette, dressing room & control room