The newly remodeled Battery Street Stage in downtown San Francisco is purpose-built for video and turnkey live stream production. The stage offers multiple shooting environments including a white cove corner at one end and a full body green screen stage at the other. Twelve black duvetyne curtains can be positioned to create a complete black box or divide the space into separate areas. The space rents out with the live stream control room, and adjacent makeup room, lobby and kitchenette. And the new HVAC system – now with virus-killing UV Light filtration – makes it one of the coolest, safest and whisper-quiet spots to host production in the city.
- Green Screen and White Cove can come pre-lit
- Optional and inexpensive lighting and grip packages
- Available dry or with gear and crew on a half-day, 8 or 10-hour day
- Streaming package includes audio and video mixer and 3 remote controlled PTZ 4k cameras
- Staffed with our crew or ready for yours
- Rental rate includes lobby, kitchenette, dressing room & control room